Acer Predator Z321QU

qvort
qvort Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
Good afternoon. Before buying Acer Predator Z321QU, I would like to clarify whether or not this pulse width modulation (PWA) is present in this monitor?

Answers

• qvort
    qvort Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited July 2018

here's what they write about this product:

Cons: Sadly I'm extremely picky when it comes to my monitors I love everything about this montior the only thing I did not like is that for the predator series for some reason it made it flicker and it flickered on and off non stop I tried nothing with the settings and everything come to find out it's something to do the predator line I returned it on those bases waiting for something

Other Thoughts: If it just didn't have that flickering problem this would have been my screen for quite a long time again is beautiful it's sleek looking and it over clocks to 165 and the colors really do pop at you.

It turns out that the manufacturer writes flicker-less, but the flickering is still present?

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,430 Trailblazer
    Seems like only one "extremely picky" person had any flicker perception. I suggest that you try this monitor from a vendor who has a reasonable return policy if you're not happy with it. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ