acer iconia one 7" b1-780 tablet system update problems

Options
jacquiD
jacquiD Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help to solve the problem with my sons' Acer tablets, they show an available update but won't install it, I get the same error message every time I try, "A network connection is required", they are connected to a network, and this happens wherever i try it so it isn't just my internet where the problem occurs, many thanks for any advise available

Comments

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,755 Trailblazer
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hello! Good Morning!
    You can download the most current operating system and write it to the memory card through this link https://www.acer.com/ac/en/BR/content/support-product/6827?b=1!
    Follow the update manual!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jacquiD
    jacquiD Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi thanks, getting an error 404 page not found from your link
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Go to this link and put the b1-780 model and then go to OS https://www.acer.com/ac/en/BR/content/drivers
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)