VN7-792G | The Wifi jsut disappeared, can't connect to the internet only through Ethernet.

Options
Thanatos
Thanatos Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
My computer had frozen and after the Wifi option disappeared. It's not diasbled, not in flight mode etc.

Is there anything I can do? I can't even find the device in the device manager. I did not have any problems with the wifi connection, I guess the adapter worked properly.

Model number: VN7-792G

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    Thanatos 
    >> Try to perform a simple power reset and check the issue.  Shutdown the laptop. Disconnect the charger. Disconnect the external display. Please check for a battery reset PIN hole at the bottom of the device.The reset hole would have a battery symbol next to it. Insert a paperclip into the hole and press for four seconds. Let the computer sit for 10 minutes with no power. Reconnect the charger and power On the laptop.

>>Also, Try to reset BIOS to default settings. Start your computer and as soon as you hit the Power On button, keep pressing the F2 key. You can simply hit the F9 key to display a blue screen that says Load Setup defaults? Clicking on Yes will restore the default BIOS settings.  Press F10 to save and exit.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!