Why is there a sudden buzzing noise On my brand new laptop?

Options
CaptianTwinkie
CaptianTwinkie Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Im getting the same issue most people are if anyone can help it would be great. 2 days ago i got the acer predatoe helios 300 Its been working great and all the games look beautiful and runs perfect but then All of the sudden the next day iv been running fortnite max settings keep this in mind the next day a buzzing sound comes from the left side of my computer but i realise its actually the airvents under the pc and it only does that for fortnite , Overwatch and Games that rely on gpu mostly i tried v-sync everything it wont go away No hardware changes issue started this morning and is still going on

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    CaptianTwinkie 
    It does not seem to be any issue with your laptop. This could be related to a Bug or some kind of error with your Fornite experience. Buzzing sound is probably a result of a fan hitting part of your laptop, and the freeze is due to thermal throttling (Temperatures getting too high and the hardware slowing down to compensate). Also, take a look at your fans and make sure everything is in order.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!