Brand new Acer predator g3 wont start

JonathanJohansson
JonathanJohansson Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
Hey! I just bought a brand new predator g3 and egen i plug everything in and try too start it the only thing that happens is that it turns om for 1 second and tjen turns off again only to so the same every 5 seconds until i either pull the plug or hold the power button for 15 seconds. Canton get it torsdag start Up. Doesnt show anything on the screen that 1 second it sounds like it's in either. Does anyone know what i han do? 
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• JonathanJohansson
    JonathanJohansson Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hey! I just bought a brand new predator g3 and when i plug everything in and try too start it the only thing that happens is that it turns on for 1 second and then turns off again only to do the same thing every 5 seconds until i either pull the plug or hold the power button for around 15 seconds. Cant get it too start up. Doesnt show anything on the screen that 1 second it sounds like it's on either. Does anyone know what i can do? 
    Thanks in advance!
    Fixed the ***** autocorrects in my phone
  • RaoR
    RaoR Member Posts: 47 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Hey! I just bought a brand new predator g3 and when i plug everything in and try too start it the only thing that happens is that it turns on for 1 second and then turns off again only to do the same thing every 5 seconds until i either pull the plug or hold the power button for around 15 seconds. Cant get it too start up. Doesnt show anything on the screen that 1 second it sounds like it's on either. Does anyone know what i can do? 
    Thanks in advance!
    Fixed the ***** autocorrects in my phone
    Jonathanjohansson,

Congratulations on purchasing a new predator series. Sorry to hear about boot issue. try to restarted the pc into BIOS(by tapping F2 while turning on) check whether it is restarting in BIOS screen.
    i) If it does - it is hardware issue.
    ii) If it doesnt, then  - try to do BIOS defaults(tap F9) and restarted the pc(F10) it should fix the issue. 

if the problem persists, please contact acer inwarranty support in your region. They will cover under warranty.

If I helped, please click "Like"
    If I answered your question, please mark my post "accept" to make it easier for others to find the answer!

Regards,
    RR

Hi! I'm not Cortana! But I'm here to help! Click "Like" if you find the answer helpful!
    Click "Yes" when the comment answers your question!

Regards,
    RR :) 
  • Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    Try power drain and BIOS default
    power drain: Shut down the unit and unplug the charger. flip your laptop, and the back of your laptopyou can find a pin hole. Pu a paperclip in the pinhole and press and hold the paper clip for 40 seconds. After you done with power drain do BIOS DEFAULT.

BIOS Default: As soon as you press the power button keep pressing the F2 or DEL key, so that it will take you to BIOS utility page. Now press F9 and press enter than press f10 and press enter. your unit will restart.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!