Tablet with mouse?

jeffy162
jeffy162 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited March 4 in 2018 Archives
I have a B3-A30, it's almost a year old now, and was wondering - How do I go about using a mouse with it? I have a Logitech G300 and a mini USB port adapter, but when I plug it in - nothing happens. Just nothing. Oh, sure, it lights up and the lazer works, but nothing else happens. By-the-way, I'm plugging it into the mini USB port on the top of the tablet. I use it in landscape mode all the time, the charging port is on the left side for me.

Comments

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    Sure, you should be able to connect one either with Bluetooth or via an OTG cable. Check this blog article out.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • jeffy162
    jeffy162 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited July 2018
    Thank you billsey, but I got it working. Actually, it worked from the get-go. The cursor just doesn't show up on the screen. Well, not where you can see it anyway. It was on the edge of the screen, like you had moved it, and it was "hidden". Weird, huh? Well, I thought it was, anyway. Oh, and by-the-way, this mouse is wired, not wireless, so I just can't use Bluetooth to connect.

Thanks again.