How i can update a Travelmate

J_Esco
J_Esco Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello everybody i want know, how i can update a Travelmate p258-m with win7 to win10. 
where i can get a original win 10 for this laptop model?

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    First go to this site and click download tool now "https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10" and select the 64-bit option to use the notebook in uefi mode. Plug an 8GB ram into the notebook and let the program download the windows and set the pendrive automatically!
    After setting the pendrive, restart the notebook and press the f2! Create a password in setsupervisorpassword to disable secure boot! Save when you leave! Enter the bios again, put it in uefi mode and disable the secureboot! Save when you leave and log in again! Now go to the boot section and put the pendrive first!
    You will begin the installation process!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    In the windows installation, press shift + f10 and type diskpart, disk list, sel disk x, clean (delete everything, so be cautious), convert gpt and then proceed with the installation!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    First go to this site and click download tool now "https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10" and select the 64-bit option to use the notebook in uefi mode. Plug an 8GB ram into the notebook and let the program download the windows and set the pendrive automatically!
    After setting the pendrive, restart the notebook and press the f2! Create a password in setsupervisorpassword to disable secure boot! Save when you leave! Enter the bios again, put it in uefi mode and disable the secureboot! Save when you leave and log in again! Now go to the boot section and put the pendrive first!
    You will begin the installation process!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    In the windows installation, press shift + f10 and type diskpart, disk list, sel disk x, clean (delete everything, so be cautious), convert gpt and then proceed with the installation!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer