PredatorSense doesn’t show GPU stats on Helios 300

Mesquitalo
Mesquitalo Member Posts: 12 New User
edited October 2023 in 2018 Archives
After formatting the Helios 300 (16GB GtX 1060 6GB DDR4, 2TB HD distributed into 3 disks strategically), Predatorsense does not read the temperature and use of the GPU. Remembering, all the original softwares of the Helios 300 were removed due to formatation, so by myself installed the PredatorSense, the Nvidia GeForce Experience, updated the Windows and all the drivers.

Help me brothers and sis.

Answers

• Flame
    Flame Member Posts: 69 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    edited July 2018
    After formatting the Helios 300 (16GB GtX 1060 6GB DDR4, 2TB HD distributed into 3 disks strategically), Predatorsense does not read the temperature and use of the GPU. Remembering, all the original softwares of the Helios 300 were removed due to formatation, so by myself installed the PredatorSense, the Nvidia GeForce Experience, updated the Windows and all the drivers.

After a cold start, put the laptop to sleep and wake it up. Or put it to hibernate and wake it up. That should get that working.

Also disable Windows "fast startup" option under power settings.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • Mesquitalo
    Mesquitalo Member Posts: 12 New User
    sri369 said:

After a cold start, put the laptop to sleep and wake it up. Or put it to hibernate and wake it up. That should get that working.

Also disable Windows "fast startup" option under power settings.
    I’ll try this and give a feedback soon