Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter Problem

Options
keefetan
keefetan Member Posts: 7 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi guys, sorry for creating another post as i accidentally clicked on liking the answer from one of the comments. I'll elaborate more on the issue now. So basically, usually when I start playing a game such as League of Legends, the game goes on for a few minutes before starting to lag very badly not network but fps wise and then the game disconnects. The wifi will then be unable to find any available networks even though all my other devices are connected to the internet so this would be a laptop issue. Usually, I would find the network driver to be disabled and after restarting it will not be found in the list of network connections. My current method is to hold the power button down for a force restart but it only works sometimes and the problem comes again when I start playing another game.

Model: F5-573G-765C

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    keefetan 

Have you tried  re-installing the drivers Atheros driver : Download
  • keefetan
    Options
    Yep it didn’t work
  • keefetan
    Options
    Btw, to reinstall driver i just have to uninstall the qualcomm driver before clicking the setup in the folder in the download right?
  • Sahira
    Sahira Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have the windows acer, the touchscreen one ( don't know if that matters). This morning it connecting perfectly fine with the wifi however right it shows that there's nothing to connect to. Does anyone know what's the problems is? My phone is connected to the wifi though .