Damage caused by shipping

Options
Kuledude21
Kuledude21 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
So I posted about a problem I had with my predator 15 and how it would power on and then off instantly I talked to Acer support and they said to send it in but I read on how others had the same problems and took it to a repair shop. They said it was the motherboard and asked me if the dent on the corner was caused by me. I was confused and they showed me a dent right on the corner of the note book. It doesn't look serious but it's noticeable of you focus on it. The only time I can remember of it taking an impact was when it was delivered. I signed for it electronically and from what my neighbor told me they tossed it over my fence. I'm worried about it now because I'm pretty sure that it certainly voided my warranty and I'm now stuck with a useless notebook. Help?

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Kuledude21 

Sorry to hear bout your experience, just to clarify, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. This community is not a direct portal to Customer service, although you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members here.

Please send a private message to Acer-Manny with the serial number of your device so that they can check the case notes and help you address your concerns.
    https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Manny 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Kuledude21 

Sorry to hear bout your experience, just to clarify, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. This community is not a direct portal to Customer service, although you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members here.

Please send a private message to Acer-Manny with the serial number of your device so that they can check the case notes and help you address your concerns.
    https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Manny 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!