Change GPU 0 To GPU 1

ATMX
ATMX Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello everyone, 

Im looking for help, i got 2 GPU in my Laptop ASPIRE E 15 E5-553G-T0F0. one is integrated GPU (Radeon R5 Graphics)  second one is Dedicated GPU (AMD Radeon R8 M445DX), so i want to switch GPU 0 (Radeon R5 graphics) To GPU 1 (AMD Radeon R8 M445DX). How can i do this ?

Answers

• MEMEJIM8
    MEMEJIM8 Member Posts: 1 New User
    sorry to bother you did you find a solution?
  • ATMX said:
    Hello everyone, 

Im looking for help, i got 2 GPU in my Laptop ASPIRE E 15 E5-553G-T0F0. one is integrated GPU (Radeon R5 Graphics)  second one is Dedicated GPU (AMD Radeon R8 M445DX), so i want to switch GPU 0 (Radeon R5 graphics) To GPU 1 (AMD Radeon R8 M445DX). How can i do this ?
    Don't worry
    Gpu 0 is for small uses power saving,browsers etc.when you need high performance GPU1 will automatically start running like while gaming.

My nitro 5 also have 2 gpu work same like u
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited November 2019
    Please click YES if I have answered your question, thankyou

Open your AMD control center, note GPU 0 is the default card and GPU 1 cannot be made default, it must be selected for specific Games or Programs that you want GPU 1 to run, once selected it will be the default for those games/programs only. Most regular low demand programs are fine on GPU 0 

To run your game on the Radeon R8 M445DX you must launch the game from inside the Radeon Adrenalin Control Center. Click the gaming tab then if your game is not there you will need to add your game's .exe or any other programs.exe that you wish to run on the GPU1 by using the ADD button on the right and navigating to your games .exe file, then click the drop down box for your game then click launch. The game will now launch using the Radeon R8 M445DX 

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★