Acer Product License

Options
Adomas
Adomas Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
I have purchased Acer Predator Helios 300 just around a year ago and now when I met with an issue and want to resolve it instead I am met with - (your license is no longer active) response. How come if I have purchased this machine less than a year ago? What the hell Acer? Please... somebody help me! If acer will not help me maybe you guys can!

Comments

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Options
    This is an unacceptable type of response. I suggest you to contact them via email and send them the proof of purchase/reciept(it should have the date of purchase printed on it), then they will update your warranty status and accept the laptop for in-warranty repair.  If you have lost the reciept a new one can be requested from the seller.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Adomas
    Options
    I have already sent the proof of purchase and I got this response;

We have received your proof of purchase submitted on 06/16/2018 03:24 PM. We will be happy to process your request, however we still need more information.

There was no proof of purchase attached. (Funny because I did attach a good quality picture I took of my check/receive of the purchase I made.

Acer is trolling me by saying "
    There was no proof of purchase attached" ye right.

PS: Thanks for your quick response... better than the real Acer employees!!!

• Adomas
    Options
    Thank you acer for not doing your job! Well done to disappoint your clients well done indeed! Company's like that die out after time... your demise will come also if you will continue to ignore your costumers!