Need help for problem with vx5 591g - 78gt

Options
DamjanMitreski
DamjanMitreski Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
The problem is that the screen flickers (don't know the right English word) from times to times. I have sent 2 times the laptop to the service from where I bought it and they just return It to me with explanation that there is nothing wrong. I have recorded with my mobile what It does, so if possible tell me how to uploaded it here or send it so someone can help and tell me what to do. I barely put together the money to buy it and now I am stuck with no solution to the problem that occurred. I suspect on the the graphics but I am not an expert to confirm it. I write here so with your help can solve what the problem is so that I know how to handle/ what to say to the people from the stores service.

Thank you.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,106 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hi,
    Go to Device manager, expand Display adapters, highlight and right click your graphics card, click Properties and go to Driver tab, please post the driver version for Intel & NVIDIA graphics.
  • DamjanMitreski
    DamjanMitreski Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    For Intel: Driver date- 02.06.2017
                   Driver version- 22.20.16.4691

For NVidia: Driver date-01.06.2018
                      Driver version- 24.21.13.9811

Also for intel I have tried to install newer driver even from intel cite but something goes wrong and I doesn't finish. And from windows update and from device manager if I try to update it says I have the newest driver or similar.