How to enable Predator Sense on Helios 300 (PH315-51) after update/clean installation of Windows 10?

Vinayak096
Vinayak096 Member Posts: 43 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Many users like me are facing the issue with Predator Sense and Video Playback issue after updating windows, but this issue was related to intel drivers and acer related.

Best Answer

• Vinayak096
    Answer ✓
    After updating immediately i'd cleaned the old Win 10, I didn't know what to do. LATER I CLEAN INSTALLED THE WINDOWS 10, then I'd installed all the drivers from acer drivers website and I was unable to run predator sense even after clean installation. Then I was reading these posts in the community and executing the solutions provided there, result = still no positive results. Then after few days i found solution:  

Issue was then resolved by Following these steps :
    1. Installed the turbo boost driver from the Acer driver page
    2. Installed the predator sense from the setup file available on the acer page 
    3. The same predator sense installer folder will have a file e917f4dfb84a45c2be385f83479d3c9a
    after running that, It worked!

(DON'T DISABLE ANY SERVICES WHILE FOLLOWING THE AFOREMENTIONED PROCESS, IN MY CASE THE WINDOWS UPDATE SERVICE WAS DISABLED MANUALLY BY ME TO STOP UPDATES WHICH I'D TO ENABLE IT AGAIN)

let me know if this works for you.

Answers

• Vinayak096
    Answer ✓
    After updating immediately i'd cleaned the old Win 10, I didn't know what to do. LATER I CLEAN INSTALLED THE WINDOWS 10, then I'd installed all the drivers from acer drivers website and I was unable to run predator sense even after clean installation. Then I was reading these posts in the community and executing the solutions provided there, result = still no positive results. Then after few days i found solution:  

Issue was then resolved by Following these steps :
    1. Installed the turbo boost driver from the Acer driver page
    2. Installed the predator sense from the setup file available on the acer page 
    3. The same predator sense installer folder will have a file e917f4dfb84a45c2be385f83479d3c9a
    after running that, It worked!

(DON'T DISABLE ANY SERVICES WHILE FOLLOWING THE AFOREMENTIONED PROCESS, IN MY CASE THE WINDOWS UPDATE SERVICE WAS DISABLED MANUALLY BY ME TO STOP UPDATES WHICH I'D TO ENABLE IT AGAIN)

let me know if this works for you.