Acer Nito V17 Crash on game. HELP ME PLEASE

ASR85
ASR85 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello all :)

I have an Acer Nito V17 Black Edition with i7-7700HQ, 8GO Ram, GTX 1050 TI 4GO and Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 (17134.81).

I install the latest driver of Nvidia and intel, my pc crash on Assassin's creed Origins (version 1.51), Sniper Elite 4 and on Pro Cycling Manager in the game, it's an anormal memory video (128mb) My grapgic card is visible in game and it's the good card.

Befor buying this laptop i watched a lot of video on youtube an Assassin's Creed Origins (version 1.20) running with an GTX 1050 2GO, i5-7300HQ...

In Nvidia Pannel COnfiguration i have selected the Nvidia High Performances and changed the card in PhySx Configuration.

Can i help me ? 

Arnaud

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    ASR85 
    Are you using the laptop pluggedin while playing games? 

Try checking for game file integrity via both Steam and Uplay. And try disabling Uplay's overlay.
    Also, you probably already know this, but Steam and the game need to be completely updated too first.

Uplay
    Open Uplay and click the little gear icon in the top right corner. Click settings. Under the general tab uncheck "Enable in-game overlay for supported games."

Steam
    Click on the "In-Game Settings" tab. 2) Uncheck the box next to "Enable Steam Community In-Game" and click OK. 3) Disable the Steam Overlay on specific games only by right-clicking on the game title, click on "Properties" and uncheck "Enable Steam Community In-Game" in the "General" tab.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • ASR85
    ASR85 Member Posts: 2 New User
    @SharanjiHi Sharanji,

I use the connected laptop, I already check the integrity of the files and disable overlay on the advice of support ubisoft. But the Pc crash again.

Thanks for your help.