How can I Factory Reset an Acer Aspire E15 ?

2»

Answers

• Robert98
    Robert98 Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

It says that it couldnt find any Errors.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    >>>I wanna reset because it crashes sometimes, freezes and cant run certain games anymore. >>>
    >>>It Always just says that there was an error while resetting and that the changes are made undone. >>>

I'm now leaning toward 2 separate issues. In the first above, what 'one' game seems to you to be most prone to crash, freeze or not run any more? Can you reproduce this behavior with that particular game right now? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Robert98

Tinkerer

Actually i realized that now it cant even run the game Clients such as Uplay, Battlenet etc. Even discord keeps on crashing.
  • JackE
    (1) About how many minutes did it take discord to crash? (2) Right click the start button, search for and open "event viewer". Are any fairly descriptive errors listed about the time it crashed the machine? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Robert98

Tinkerer

edited June 2018
    It takes only a few seconds. What start button do you mean?
  • JackE
    edited June 2018
    Usually in lower left hand corner of your desktop taskbar. Looks like a window icon. You can also find it in settings or control panel. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Robert98

Tinkerer

When i open Discord and it crashes i cant see any Errors.
  • JackE
    No! The event viewer will show the errors from the previous Discord crash after you reboot. Please open control panel or settings and search for and open "event viewer" without the quotes. The event viewer should have information on why Discord crashed. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Robert98

Tinkerer

When discord crashes it says spelling error, when uplay crashes it says errorbucket, and ist Name is APPCRASH