Shall the supercooling be turned on for every Game ?! ( I need some advices)

Options
RocKer004
RocKer004 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hey Guys, what's up.. so I bought Predator Helios 300 recently and it has official overclocking tools , so you can increase fan speed or whatever you want ... so , when I play games with supercooling ( I mean the max fan speed) it keeps my laptop much more cooler than the average cooling mode.. yeah it's kinnda loud , but I have good headset so it doesn't realy bother me, so I can keep it on for every game I play, but is it a good idea? how do ya think ?  To let the fan achive the max speed available , so you can maintain a lower CPU and GPU temperature ? how do you see it ?

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    RocKer004 

CoolBoost wont kick in until 85C, personally I opted to turn it on as for the most part it has no impact, equally when the notebook temperature spikes it helps to pull down the operating temperature. 
    I wouldn't be worried about the fans dying you can always purchase replacement fans to use make sure to take care of your CPU and GPU top priority
    Another option is to go for a Cooling pad for your device and it will help in controlling the temperature.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!