Acer nitro 5 shale black lags

2matho
2matho Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello,
I am already sorry for my bad english, but I have to ask... I  have Acer nitro 5 shale black with processor Intel Core i5 7300HQ and graphics card  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB and when I play games (especially CSGO and Fortnite) I have like 250+FPS on csgo and fortnite 100+  when the PC is charging... But when I unplug I have on csgo less than 80 and fortnite like 30-40 FPS... I tried to change all the settings and nothing has not helped yet. Can anyone help me please? thanks
Have a nice day

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    2matho 

Some Acer  notebooks are designed to use a combination of AC adapter and battery power when the video card requires additional power. Tests indicate that you can get up to a 30% performance increase when you connect the AC adapter while playing graphic intensive games on the internal display.

The system is designed to draw power from the battery if the system demands exceed the AC adapter power rating. The system will resume charging the battery when the demands are below the AC adapter power rating. If your battery discharges below 30% while using the AC adapter and battery, access to battery power will be prevented until the battery charge is above 40%.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • 2matho
    2matho Member Posts: 2 New User
    yes.. but it lags also when it has like 99% of battery
    but thx :)