Best Answer

• katty22
    katty22 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi 
    I have faced similar problems but i tried a method and it worked
    First open device manager, under display adapters right click on intel graphics drivers
    select properties, under drivers section hit roll back drivers to previous version.
    It will install basic microsoft graphic drivers.
    Now download the latest intel 630 drivers from intel site and install it 
    computer accepts the driver installation

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hi,
    Some of the Intel drivers are modified by Acer, so it's better to install from Acer support site or let Windows install the drivers, you could try uninstalling the driver in Device manager, reboot and let Windows install the driver or download the driver from here:https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/support-product/7309?b=1
  • katty22
    katty22 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi 
    I have faced similar problems but i tried a method and it worked
    First open device manager, under display adapters right click on intel graphics drivers
    select properties, under drivers section hit roll back drivers to previous version.
    It will install basic microsoft graphic drivers.
    Now download the latest intel 630 drivers from intel site and install it 
    computer accepts the driver installation

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Options
    The best performance is given from using Acer's Intel drivers for VGA, Chipset and ACHI.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers
    - Hotel Hero
  • beastisbac
    beastisbac Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    There are 2 VGA drivers given ........ one is from acer v23.20.16.5018 and another is from intel v23.20.16.4939 probably for the same i.e intel gpu (I think ).... why is that ? and which one should I prefer.........

Also does rolling back the driver cause any trouble because when I tried to update my intel uhd 630 from intel website (their update was far above than what acer provided by default)...... the same error was given..............hence I am thinking about rolling back .......

cheers !!
  • vedang55
    vedang55 Member Posts: 21 Networker
    Options
    There are 2 VGA drivers given ........ one is from acer v23.20.16.5018 and another is from intel v23.20.16.4939 probably for the same i.e intel gpu (I think ).... why is that ? and which one should I prefer.........

Also does rolling back the driver cause any trouble because when I tried to update my intel uhd 630 from intel website (their update was far above than what acer provided by default)...... the same error was given..............hence I am thinking about rolling back .......

cheers !!
    Download the acer one, intel variant has video rendering issues