Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Why it took so long?

amerhazzimamerhazzim Posts: 2Member New User
edited May 2018 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
I dont know why. i bought a Nitro 5 i5 about 2 months ago and suddenly the laptop shuts down by itself. Went to acer Service Centre they said motherboard malfunction. So they will replace a new one. How come the motherboard malfunction? Are they using some cheap *** motherboard? been using about 2 months. right now I've been waiting for them to replace the motherboard it's been 9 days. i just can't do my work right now. I'm very dissapointed with you acer. hope I will find answers why it took so long to replace a motherboard. For ********

Content Edited by -Acer-David to comply with the forum standards.

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 2,810Acer Crew Acer Crew

Hello amerhazzim,

I'm sorry that you're having issues.  Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny