Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

DVD ROM Fail to boot

sdruwssdruws Posts: 35Member Troubleshooter
edited May 2018 in Acer BYOC
I want to restore to factory my Z3-715 All In One computer with DVD ROM 4 disks.
Customised BIOS for boot with DVD ROM.
Did not work.
Computer remain indefinitely  booting with Windows traditional boot.
Even when click F12 and choose DVD ROM as boot option
How can I overcome this problem ?
Please instruct
Rgds
Sdruws

P.S. : I am not a trouble shooter. There was a mistake !!! I am a medium operator .

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 13,336ACE Trailblazer
    Shut the machine completely off. Then turn it back on and immediately start tapping the DEL key to enter the BIOS menu. In the Authentication tab disable secure boot. In the BootOption tab set CSM launch to always. Save settings and exit. Then start tapping F12 and select the DVD boot again. Jack E/NJ
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online93

Anshul_Joshi
Anshul_Joshi
AumShanti
AumShanti
chromey
chromey
CocytuS
CocytuS
DenizeNascimento
DenizeNascimento
Ficovka
Ficovka
hariprasath99
hariprasath99
meshswapnil
meshswapnil
oguzhanby
oguzhanby
Sakolo
Sakolo
vkk
vkk
yuansheng
yuansheng
+81 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.