Refuse to give warranty of damaged product

Options
Akshay222
Akshay222 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I brought a Aspire 5 515-51g on September 2017,  it's only 8 month and the hinge is broke so sudden. I didn't fall my laptop i take care of it. I was watching an movie on it then when i flap my screen after shutting down, a cracky voice came and i saw the hinge and the plastic is cracked. I called the acer support about that and the engineer take 3 days to come. When he come to my home he saw that LCD is got broke too.. when i call them lcd was working as i saw a shutting down logo in it. And after 3 days LCD is also got damage because of hinge damage maybe. Now they tell me that you don't have ADP. But ADP only cover if i fall the laptop. But it didn't got damage by any human interaction. This is because of bad build quality of hinge. Same happen to lenovo with my friend he also not have ADP so they done inception if laptop fall or not. And at the end Lenovo repair it for free. But acer is running from responsibility. I want acer to check if i fall it or not. I won't pay $150 to you. And if you don't understand my situation or don't investigate mu laptop damage then i can sue you on consumer court too. I am really messed off. Please understand you resposibrespon acer. 

Answers