Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Predator Helios PH317-51 auto-dimming feature still enabled after disabling.

nvmvoidraysnvmvoidrays Posts: 9Member New User
so, i've turned off this feature several times and it still keeps turning back on regardless. i have all the options off. i have power saving features in the Intel Control Panel turned off, i have adaptive brightness turned off, both plugged in and unplugged, i have dimmed brightness set to the same level as my current brightness, etc. i'm not sure what else to change/turn off to get it to stop.

FAQ & Answers

• Red-SandRed-Sand Posts: 1,582ACE Pathfinder
    Try setting dimming feature to 100% and 100% (dimmed display brightness)
    - Hotel Hero
  • nvmvoidraysnvmvoidrays Posts: 9Member New User
    i tried that for them, but, it still dims unfortunately. :/
  • nvmvoidraysnvmvoidrays Posts: 9Member New User
    anyone else have any suggestions? it seems to work if i turn the settings on/off and restart my PC again, but, doing this every single time is... annoying. i also seem to keep getting random micro-freezes when i close something, open something, etc. for about half a second or less, along with my screen randomly going black for about a second before clearing back up. everything seems to be working fine, though.