Can't access my tablet a3-a10

yaya0
yaya0 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 4 in 2018 Archives
Hello,
My tablet A3-A10 won't stop bootlooping. I see "Acer", then the green Android robot with green horizontal line above and with a geometric figure turning. And after a few seconds, the tablet then reboots again.
I can't access to factory reset, etc.
Please help.
Regards,

Answers

• thamahes2018
    thamahes2018 Member Posts: 174 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Hi yaya0,

1. Power off the tablet.
    2. Press and hold the Volume up button, which is located closest to the touch screen lock switch.
    3. With the Volume up button held, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume up button.
    4. Once the tablet screen turns on, release the Volume up button.
    5. On the Select Boot Mode screen, select [SD Image Update Mode]. Use the Volume up and Volume down keys to navigate through the menus and use the Power button to select the desired option.
    6. On the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.
    7. When prompted to Confirm wipe of all user data, select Yes -- delete all user data.
    8. On the Android system recovery screen, select reboot system now. Your data will be erased.
    9. Your tablet will reboot and go to the Welcome screen. Follow the onscreen steps to setup your tablet.
    And if the this option is not working than tablet need to be send for the repair