Hi I have a SW3 016 Laptop. Two days ago I did a windows 10 update to Win Ver 1803 (os build 17134)

Options
PercyGA
PercyGA Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 15 in 2018 Archives
This has stopped my Bluetooth items from working! I have a Logitech M557 mouse and a Avio   AV3232 speaker!  They both worked perfectly until the upgrade! Windows say they cant help because ACER have not done their upgrades of drivers.!   Can anyone help with this problem? Thanks for reading this. Percy

Answers

• Noton
    Noton Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options

>You can undo the update by performing a system restore, Press and hold the Windows key and tap on the letter R on your keyboard, this should open the RUN box, type the command rstrui.exe and click on OK. This will open the restore application, initiate the restore and look for the date when the update happened, preferably select a date prior to the Windows update.

>Press and hold the Windows key and tap on the letter R on your keyboard, this should open the RUN box, type the command devmgmt.msc and click on OK. Look for Bluetooth drivers under network adapters and right click on your Bluetooth drivers and select the Drivers tab in the properties window, In the drivers tab you can find the Roll Back driver option, click on the same and check by restarting your computer.