Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

??guys do we have to download nitrosense for acer nitro 5 ???

adwaitadwait Posts: 9Member New User
i dont have nitrosense on my acer nitro 5

FAQ & Answers

• MarkkyMarkky Posts: 3Member New User
    Yeah, me too. In the first, I have nitrosense app in desktop but after I installed SSD on my nitro 5, I was unable to find nitrosense in my laptop and unable to find software from web too. :anguished:
  • SteegrebSteegreb Posts: 12Member

Tinkerer

Same problem as mine..

Tinkerer

edited May 2018
    it was included in the acer 5 features that they said it comes with acer nitrosense.. where can find this feature and/or how can we fix this?
     :/ 
  • NotonNoton Posts: 17Member Troubleshooter
    If you have initiated a custom install of the operating system the Nitrosense may not have installed, You will have to do a reset on your laptop and remove everything and clean the drive. After the reinstall you should be able to see Nitrosense.Please remember to back up any data as a reset will remove everything and just install the complete operating system.

Tinkerer

is that really going to work? :(
    edited May 2018
    Now I found nitrosense software which can download on nitro's driver site, but unfortunately after I installed it, the app did not appear in the desktop and also unable to run it from installed location either. :(
  • hellavagihellavagi Posts: 5Member New User
    Me too, I downloaded the newer version from the site and installed it, and now I can't find it anyway.
  • adwaitadwait Posts: 9Member New User
    i also installed it from site but they are saying that this  computer is not supported
  • Spencer0617Spencer0617 Posts: 2Member New User
    What site was it?
  • adwaitadwait Posts: 9Member New User
    on this site only

Tinkerer

edited May 2018
    from where did you exactly download it from this site? :/ :/ can we have the link please? thankssssss
    edited May 2018
    Steegreb said:
    from where did you exactly download it from this site? :/ :/ can we have the link please? thankssssss
    You guys can choose your nitro's model between AN515-52 and AN515-53 and download it from here https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers, unfortunately, I have downloaded but it didn't work in my AN515-52 because it was unable to run the Nitrosense.

Tinkerer

Markky said:
    Steegreb said:
    You guys can choose your nitro's model between AN515-52 and AN515-53 and download it from here https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers, unfortunately, I have downloaded but it didn't work in my AN515-52 because it was unable to run the Nitrosense.
    what exactly do we need to download from that link?
  • brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 12,566ACE Trailblazer
    Steegreb said:
    Markky said:
    Steegreb said:
    what exactly do we need to download from that link?
    Hi,
    Download Nitro sense, expand Application and download it.
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7572?b=1

Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.

Tinkerer

sad. my nitro's model is AN515-51. it does'nt have any,
     :( are they planning to add it somehow to earlier versions?
  • brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 12,566ACE Trailblazer
    Steegreb said:
    Hi,
    @meshswapnil has managed to got it installed, if you like, at your own risk, please read his post for more information here:https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/544493/predatorsense-on-acer-nitro5-an515-51-works-perfectly#latest
    Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
  • meshswapnilmeshswapnil Posts: 31Member Die Hard
    Steegreb said:
    here's the predatorsense app that works on NITRO5 :) https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/544493/predatorsense-on-acer-nitro5-an515-51-works-perfectly#latest
  • DirectorKrennic000DirectorKrennic000 Posts: 4Member New User
    Acer Nitro Sense will not support any old Nitros. They are sadly not planning to bring it to them as the hardware does not match.  
  • DirectorKrennic000DirectorKrennic000 Posts: 4Member New User
    Steegreb said:
    here's the predatorsense app that works on NITRO5 :) https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/544493/predatorsense-on-acer-nitro5-an515-51-works-perfectly#latest
    That was not real. Read the comments.
  • blazerx46blazerx46 Posts: 13Member

Tinkerer

I was also stuck after downloading and installing nitrosense from acer website,  it was not showing in start and not starting from installed location.

I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42 (AMD Ryzen 5 )
    THIS WORKED FOR ME.

1. Download NitroSense from Acer for your laptop model.
    2. Extract it
    3. Run Setup.exe
    4. Go to NitroSenseV3.1 folder and install the file with name b6d27d...... or something (see screenshot).

This will add NitroSense in Start menu, from here you can access it.
    Hope this helps.