PredatorSense on acer Nitro5(AN515-51) -works perfectly :)

meshswapnil
meshswapnil Member Posts: 39 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hey y'all ever since I saw that I don't have Nitrosense utility support on my (NITRO5 AN515-51) I started tinkering with the predatorsense app . After 2-3 day's I got it working :) if you search the Predator(G3-572) model you'll find that one model has the same specs as NITRO5 that I have , so the drivers that I use are all official from acer but with some tweak . 
Also talking about the predatorsense app all the controls from acer coolboost to controlling individual fan everything works :) 
Here's the best part GPU overclocking :open_mouth: (IMP-DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK - I'm not responsible if anything happens to your laptop)
So as I was saying I got my 1050ti to overclock upto 1746Mhz , I won't recommend doing this for the safety of your GPU .
also with the MAX fan mode on both the fans can run upto 6122rpm which is huge bump as with the coolboost on the fans were running at 5000rpm before .
just ask if you've any questions . also msg me privately if acer or someone removes the link  
ty guys :) Peace
DOWNLOAD LINK - https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4p6pnkmuxhuyje/PredatorSense_2.01.3005_W10x64_by_mesh.zip?dl=0

screenshots

Answers

This discussion has been closed.