My revo one won't power on.

CaelynTek
CaelynTek Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited February 29 in 2018 Archives
Last week before I went on vacation, I power down my Acer Revo one. I just got back from vacation, and when I did I found the light on the top of the revo one flashing, as if it was on. I couldn't get anything to respond, it wouldn't wake up so I held the power button to force shutdown. Now it will not turn on at all. Is it completely dead or is there something I can do to fix this?

Answers

• saidulhossain
    saidulhossain Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2018
     said:
    Last week before I went on vacation, I power down my Acer Revo one. I just got back from vacation, and when I did I found the light on the top of the revo one flashing, as if it was on. I couldn't get anything to respond, it wouldn't wake up so I held the power button to force shutdown. Now it will not turn on at all. Is it completely dead or is there something I can do to fix this?
    Dears, 
    I have also same problem with my ACER revo from Last week. I have checked all powers, but no result.someone please help us.  

my contact : saidulhossain@outlook.com
  • CaelynTek

Tinkerer

Why is it every time I have a problem with my Revo one it's always a problem nobody knows how to fix?
  • CaelynTek

Tinkerer

edited May 2018
    Okay guys, my Revo one has been out of commission for several days now. I've tried every troubleshooting trick I could think of to figure out why the computer won't even turn on. The only thing I've come to the conclusion of is that maybe the power supply cable has mysteriously gone bad. But I can't imagine why that would be, or how it would happen. The other question is how it went from being turned off when I went on vacation, to being in some kind of sleep mode status when I got back. I've heard of people's computer is turning themselves on for updates but as far as I know it has never happened with this computer. And then once I turned it back off why wouldn't turn back on again. I really need some help guys.
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi,
    tried to remove all the cable including the power cable ->press and hold the power button on the unit for 30sec. plug back all the cable and then turn on the unit.if its turning on then its well and good. if not its considered as hardware issue. 
    Hit like and Accept if its useful :)

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • CaelynTek

Tinkerer

christy1 said:
    Hi,
    tried to remove all the cable including the power cable ->press and hold the power button on the unit for 30sec. plug back all the cable and then turn on the unit.if its turning on then its well and good. if not its considered as hardware issue. 
    Hit like and Accept if its useful :)

Hi Christy, Thanks for the attempt to help. Alas this didn't work for me. I just can't understand how it could have went from working fine, to not working at all, during a time in which it had been turned off. I bet if I go check, it will have just gone out of warranty too. . .
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    caelyn you will have a 1yr warranty. check on it. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)