Acer Aspire v3-731-4364 Sound Manager Question - better sound manager from Acer Windows 7 ?

Options
AnthonyTrayser
AnthonyTrayser Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

The sound manager that comes from the installed and up to date REALTEK (Realtek HD Audio driver version 6.0.1.7083) is extremely limited, offers virtually no ability to control base or as every other program from every other laptop, have some ambience control (besides the basic 3 it  offers,  movie, audio, and general). 

I found from Realtek an HD driver software which is for 64 bit Windows 7, that it claims is very good, but somehow works only from the Device Manager  and will function as a very good sound manager with the only problem, that you can only access it, via the Device Manager.

The website for download of the Realtek general is:

https://realtek-hd-audio-drivers-vista.en.softonic.com/

It's name is Realtek HD Audio Drivers R2.82.

Will it work for Windows 7 64 bit, and is it recommended, or does any one have a general audio driver or program, which can allow one to equalize the sound output ?  I have an external speaker system which includes a sub  woofer. IT is a very good sound system, which just needs more audio control over base levels, or other adjustements.  Thanks.

It seems hard to believe that software does not exist (perhaps not even a driver) which could equalize the sound to the speakers, as even video games do this...

Answers

• AnthonyTrayser
    AnthonyTrayser Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    p.s.>  I am looking for a sound manager program that would function in addition to the installed realtek sound driver - that is, which would take the sound output and modify it, as many games in fact do.  So technically, it should exist ?  Does any one know ?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    What was the machine's factory-installed Windows version? What's on it now? Still Windows 7 or what? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ