Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

My predator G3-710 shut down and I can’t turn it back on

Addi147Addi147 Posts: 2Member New User
I was playing a game on my G3-710 and it randomly shut down and won’t turn back on what can I do to fix this 

FAQ & Answers

• Rudy21Rudy21 Posts: 1,377ACE Pioneer
    Hi,

Please try power drain and check if the device boots.

> unplug all the cables including power cable > press and hold the power button for 30-40 sec > re-connect the cables and check if the device comes on .

if this does not work try out a different wall socket or try swapping power cables with monitor power cable to see if the power cable is bad.
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  :)  :)
  • marcusliassidesmarcusliassides Posts: 2Member New User
    I'm having this same issue. It just shut down and now won't startup at all. Nothing at all happens when I press the power button. Did you find a resolution to this?
  • billseybillsey Posts: 7,384ACE Pathfinder
    @marcusliassides you should probably start a different thread for yours, since the old thread was never completed. Have you tried the power bleed off suggestions Rudy21 had? Have you verified the power cord is solidly plugged in? :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.