Acer E5-575: Right hinge and screen bezel issue

Ricky123
Ricky123 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
i bought my first Acer laptop last year and I'm not happy with the quality of product as well as the customer service I received from Acer. My laptop is less than a year old and couple of weeks ago I started having issues with the opening and closing of screen. My right hinge started to get stuck and then it snapped. Along with it the bezel around my screen has also loosened up on the right side. 
I called in cust service support and was disappointed to learn that there is no service center on east coast. I have to ship my laptop to their service center and I have to pay for the shipping and handling. When I asked to speak to a manager to see if they could provide me with shipping label, my call was disconnected. 
I thought my issue was an isolated issue, but apparently it is not. It appear to be a common problem with Acer laptops and company has still not updated the quality of their product. I will not recommend Acer products to anyone.

Comments

• AntoJoseph
    AntoJoseph Member Posts: 83 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Please try to contact the acer service center to fix the problem
  • Ricky123
    Ricky123 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I tried calling the service center, they have asked me to send the laptop via mail to check if it can be fixed or not. I just think that they should be providing with the paid postage for shipping, instead of asking customers to pay for the shipping.