Iconia 10 wont go on or charge

IslandGirl
IslandGirl Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 15 in 2018 Archives
Been acting very slow for about a month.  Now it is out of juice and I cannot charge it.  Tried 3 different chargers, nothing.  I have no idea what to do, I need my photos.  It is off warranty, the id decal fell off a long time ago.

Is there ANYTHING I can do to at least charge it to get the photos off?  It won't go on at all.

Thanks

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Hi,

Please understand that all the android devices comes with Google photos application. This allows to backup user's photos on to your google account and it can be accessible anywhere from any computer. ( Remember that this option will only work if you have allowed google photos to backup ). Please dont panic and try to access google photos with the same account that you have used in your iconia 10. 

Also, adding to this please let us know what is the default storage location set to store photos ex: internal storage , External storage ( SD card ). If it is on SD card then your pictures are safe. Simply connect the SD card on another device and you should be able to see your pictures.

Hope this helps you.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    If multiple chargers won't work it's got the be a problem with the battery itself or the charging circuit. Which specific model is it? There have been lots of different Iconia 10s...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.