Cannot find Sans Disk flash drive

mangeline0929
mangeline0929 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Flash drive does not display, and it is also stuck in drive.  It's a Sans Disk Cruzer Glide.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,752 Pathfinder
    edited April 2018
    Do not apply external force If the drive is physically stuck on the USB port. When applied force there are chances the USB might come out. I suggest you to contact acer tech support for warranty support.

Kindly visit the following for the support :-https://store.acer.com/en-us/
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • anto
    anto Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    In device manager down the bottom you will see "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" click on the plus sign beside it which will expand that tree. You will see "USB ROOT HUB", right-click on those 1 by 1 (keep all your usb devices plugged in) and click on "uninstall".Second StepClick Start, and then click Run. ... Type devmgmt.msc, and then click OK. ... In Device Manager, click your computer so that it is highlighted.Click Action, and then click Scan for hardware changes.Check the USB device to see whether it is working.
  • padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    edited April 2018
    When I have a hard to remove USB, I generally rock it side to side along the long axis while pulling gently. Have never had one I could not remove though some have been very tight. It should not be possible to put in upside down but never say never and will not work if inverted.