My Acer Aspire ES1-512-C94D suddenly stopped working

Options
Maxyna
Maxyna Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi everyone!
I apologise in advance for my bad grammar, I'm an italian user so I'll make my best to explain the problem that suddenly occurred with my notebook and hope you can help me :)
So, I've started my computer after it was in standby mode for all night and at first everything was fine but after five minutes out of the blue it shutted down and everything stopped working like there was no power at all.
I've already tried this three methods:
- I've unplugged the battery charger and plugged it back to check the two leds on the keyboard but they weren't working (not even the orange one that normally desplay the battery status)
- I've opened the laptop and unplugged the internal battery, pushed for about a minute the power button and plugged back the battery again and the charger but it's still not working.
- I've changed the charger and went to another room to change the electric socket.

Also there was no recent upgrade or download of some type on my computer. Everything was fine until this morning, it really is the first time I have some kind of problem with this device.
Can you please help me? :( 
Thank you! 

Answers