Helios 300 temperature

Flame
Flame Member Posts: 69 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello! I bought my helios 300 (PH-317-51) 2 months ago and i saw that  i have temp when playing games(WoW, Far Cry primal, Rise of the Tomb raider) 92-93C on max load , i have cooling pad. I did the undervolting  and try a intel burn test  and got this resoults https://gyazo.com/e38bca20b08ecf0b25850400d744aa71 . Are this acceptable or do i need to take it to acer shop and repaste it with a good  quality paste? thank you

Best Answer

• Skelomorph
    Skelomorph ACE Posts: 463 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Flame said:
    92-93C was before undervolting the CPU with -0.120 now the results are in the link .
    88C is still mid-hot temperature, but it wont hurt the laptop. As I said before, getting the laptop re-pasted is up to you if you desire even lower temperatures, but you don't really need to.

Skelo
    Please quote me so I get a notification of your reply!
    If I helped you, like my post and/or select my post as 'Solved'.
    Please put your laptop model in your signature so we can know what device you have.

Product: Acer Predator Helios 300
    Model: G3-571
    "Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened."
    - Dr. Seuss

Answers

• Skelomorph
    Flame said:
    Hello! I bought my helios 300 (PH-317-51) 2 months ago and i saw that  i have temp when playing games(WoW, Far Cry primal, Rise of the Tomb raider) 92-93C on max load , i have cooling pad. I did the undervolting  and try a intel burn test  and got this resoults https://gyazo.com/e38bca20b08ecf0b25850400d744aa71 . Are this acceptable or do i need to take it to acer shop and repaste it with a good  quality paste? thank you
    92C is hot, but will not hurt the laptop. The decision of whether to get it re-pasted is totally up to you.

Skelo
    Please put your laptop model in your signature so we can know what device you have.

- Dr. Seuss
  • Flame
    Flame Member Posts: 69 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    92-93C was before undervolting the CPU with -0.120 now the results are in the link .
  • Skelomorph
    Answer ✓
    Flame said:
    88C is still mid-hot temperature, but it wont hurt the laptop. As I said before, getting the laptop re-pasted is up to you if you desire even lower temperatures, but you don't really need to.

Skelo

- Dr. Seuss
  • albertdavityan
    albertdavityan Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Here is the great solution for temperature issue fix - https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/652998/#Comment_652998