need help contacting customer service

Options
LilyFox
LilyFox Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
I ordered a computer and registered for my account. My credit card notified me of the charge immediately.  I have gotten no email confirming my order and I cant log into my account and to contact acer customer service in any of its forms I need my product s/n number which I obviously dont have. Can anyone give me info on a way to talk to an actual person???

Comments

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    edited April 2018
    Options
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

At the bottom of the page there is a phone number given. It is for in-warranty support, but I think once you contact them and describe your issue, they will redirect you to the right place.

You can also private message Acer-Manny. I think he would be able to confirm whether an order was placed.

Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    LilyFox

If you have place an order at Acer Store you can contact them at 1-800-910-2237 or Chat with an Agent

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • thamahes2018
    thamahes2018 Member Posts: 174 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hi Dear, Please contact customer service at 1800-910 -2237 and provide the credit card  information to track the order  status.
  • TechSaavy
    TechSaavy Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    edited April 2018
    Options
    LilyFox said:
    I ordered a computer and registered for my account. My credit card notified me of the charge immediately.  I have gotten no email confirming my order and I cant log into my account and to contact acer customer service in any of its forms I need my product s/n number which I obviously dont have. Can anyone give me info on a way to talk to an actual person???
    Hi There, 
    There are few simple ways to find your computer SNID or SN number. Do you have the computer with you? If so underneath the laptop on label you can find else once you turn on the computer keep tapping on del key boot the computer into BIOS, in the information tab you can find the SN NUMBER. If you don't have the product with you write an email mail to customer service attaching your proof of payment. Without your SNID you can't reach customer service. 

Regards, 
    TechSaavy.