Cannot Find TrueHarmony

Krishnendu
Krishnendu Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives

I talked to the Acer live assistance but they could not help me. I brought my  laptop yesterday and download Realtek audio driver from Acer website for Swift SF315-41 and checked for driver update also but still not getting the TrueHarmony

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Krishnendu 

TrueHarmony is part of your audio driver, 
    If this model has Trueharmony listed in specification then you can reinstall the driver, it will install TrueHarmony as well. As per the driver package I see it has Dolby Digital included with it.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Krishnendu
    In the specifications it says it has TrueHarmony  -> https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ID/content/series-features/swift3 
    In the right corner sticker it is written to have TrueHarmony. But  if it was there then there would have been a option TrueHarmony between Enhancements and Advanced in Speaker Properties but as you can see in the third screen shot it's clearly not there. 

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Krishnendu 

If the sticker on the laptop says it has it, it does. Right click the speaker icon in Taskbar, click playback devices, highlight the speakers and click Properties, untick the box enable in Acer TrueHarmony tab.

• Krishnendu
    As you can see I don' t have the option of Acer TrueHarmony even though the sticker my laptop says it has TrueHarmony

• ajm
    ajm Member Posts: 24 Networker
    edited June 2018
    Hi, I also have a SF315-41 and noticed the same thing.  They've put the wrong driver up I think. At one point I DID have the TrueHarmony tab, after installing the latest drivers from the Acer site it has gone.
  • kundan621
    kundan621 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I too have same laptop and I also do not have any acer true harmony although the sticker and specification says it.

Sometime I also see crackling sound. This laptop has serious issues. 
  • I_am_Arya
    I_am_Arya Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

Sharanji said:
    Krishnendu 

TrueHarmony is part of your audio driver, 
    If this model has Trueharmony listed in specification then you can reinstall the driver, it will install TrueHarmony as well. As per the driver package I see it has Dolby Digital included with it.

My AN515-31 has both Dolby Audio and Trueharmony as per the specifications and sticker on it.I have Dolby Audio on speaker properties as well as Dolby settings but Trueharmony is nowhere to be found.
    I know it's not necessary but it should be there as per specifications.
    I don't know how to enable it.
  • robosapien
    robosapien Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have a Nitro 5 AN515-51 and it says on the sticker and I did have it at one point and I could hear every single movement around me but now after I reset my laptop and then got it repaired and returned it disappeared from my laptop. and on Acer's website the driver is not there and on Dolby website, all nitro 5's are not listed as a supported laptop. and i had it before dolby audio premium home theater sound anywhere does anyone know what to do?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Yeah, you pretty much have to restore to factory defaults if you have wiped all the original software load by doing a Windows reset. :(
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Teluram
    Teluram Member Posts: 2 New User
    open realtek audio console.... thankyou