Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Hello everyone I just wanted to know if there is an ssd slot in acer aspire v nitro vn7-572G-57WS?

Atif_HamzaAtif_Hamza Posts: 4Member New User
edited March 13 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
I want to install an ssd in my laptop so just wanna know if there is a separate m2 sata or msata slot is present on motherboard or not?

Best Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 8,015 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi,
    Yes, you have a M.2 slot.
  • brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 8,015 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Yes, you can boot from M.2 SATA SSD, laptop will work faster than a normal HDD and there won't be any difference in battery usage times.

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 8,015ACE Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi,
  • Atif_HamzaAtif_Hamza Posts: 4Member New User
    Hi,
    Thanks for letting me know. how do i know which type of slot is that without accessing the motherboard.
    Hi,
    Your laptop supports M.2 SATA SSD, you can contact Acer support in your region or post questions here in this forum.
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/
    can i boot my laptop from that m2 sata ssd? and will it effect the performance of the laptop like speed and battery timing?
    Accepted Answer
    Yes, you can boot from M.2 SATA SSD, laptop will work faster than a normal HDD and there won't be any difference in battery usage times.
    one last question is about the size of the drive i need is it going to be 2280 or 2260?
    You need a 2280 size m.2 SSD.