Windows 10 WiFi connection problem

JohnChong_9788
JohnChong_9788 Member Posts: 33 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited March 2018 in Aspire Laptops
My acer laptop v5 471pg OS is running windows 10 single language (Build: 16299.248) how to fix the wifi connection problem when i connect wifi will suddenly disappear. Sometime will automatically will lost connection.Any solutions?

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,475 Trailblazer
    edited March 2018 Answer ✓
    >>>But sometime totally cannot connect say internet not secured.>>>

Did this also happen with Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.0?  If no, I suggest that you uninstall the WiFi driver from Device Manager, and let Windows 10 re-detect and re-install the WiFi driver. If that doesn't resolve the problem then you should either the original manufacturer's websites (Broadcom or Atheros) for updated Win10 WiFi drivers. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Have you always had this issue with Windows 10? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JohnChong_9788
    JohnChong_9788 Member Posts: 33 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    JackE said:
    Have you always had this issue with Windows 10? Jack E/NJ
    But sometime totally cannot connect say internet not secured. My another windows 7 laptop can connect but my windows 10 laptop cannot connect
  • JackE
    edited March 2018 Answer ✓
    >>>But sometime totally cannot connect say internet not secured.>>>

Did this also happen with Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.0?  If no, I suggest that you uninstall the WiFi driver from Device Manager, and let Windows 10 re-detect and re-install the WiFi driver. If that doesn't resolve the problem then you should either the original manufacturer's websites (Broadcom or Atheros) for updated Win10 WiFi drivers. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ahmadreza1371
    ahmadreza1371 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i exactly have this problem.(problem just in windows10 and i update everythings(drivers and windows in device manager or driver softwares) ) but not resolved.!!!
    please help i have two laptop with this problem: accer aspire E1-570G- aspire E1-572G thats BIG problem with ACCER company !!!! why? thats not support windows 10 drivers?whay really?
    :#
  • JackE
    You might try DriverBooster or similar freeware driver update tools for a compatible updates. If these don't work, then you can try driver updates for either the broadcom or atheros wifi adapters. Jack E/NJ
    https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php
    https://www.lifewire.com/free-driver-updater-tools-2619206

Jack E/NJ

• camila89
    camila89 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

You should try to restart your system and if that don't work then check your network settings.
  • BissiJoy
    BissiJoy Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

I Hope you get a solution for that. if you are still looking for though you can update your driver from device manager
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.