My Acer Aspire V3-575G wont play any sound

Options
APlayerNeedHelp
APlayerNeedHelp Member Posts: 6 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
My acer will not play any sound, i dont know what is wrong with it. I've been searching on alot of solutions, but none of them worked on my computer, i've even started my computer from new, but it dident work, dont work with headphones in. Hope you can help me

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
    Type Services at start, scroll down to "Windows Audio" and right click it, go to Properties and select Automatic for startup type in General tab.

• APlayerNeedHelp
    Options
    Hi,
    Type Services at start, scroll down to "Windows Audio" and right click it, go to Properties and select Automatic for startup type in General tab.

It's aleready on "Automatic" 
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
    Then stop the service, reboot and try switching on to Automatic startup type.
  • APlayerNeedHelp
    edited February 2018
    Options
    brummyfan2 said:
    Hi,
    Then stop the service, reboot and try switching on to Automatic startup type.
    I'm not very good at computers, can you please make some steps for me. But if i did i right it dident work.
  • brummyfan2
    Options

Go to Service, highlight Windows Audio and right click, click stop. Reboot your laptop, type Services at start, scroll down to Windows Audio, highlight and right click, click Start, then right click and click Properties, go to general tab and select Automatic with the drop down arrow, click Apply and OK.

• APlayerNeedHelp
    Options

Go to Service, highlight Windows Audio and right click, click stop. Reboot your laptop, type Services at start, scroll down to Windows Audio, highlight and right click, click Start, then right click and click Properties, go to general tab and select Automatic with the drop down arrow, click Apply and OK.

Still dont work, Got anything else i really need to get this fixed fast, but thx for your help so far.
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    AcerPlayerNeedHelp 

Please try the below mentioned steps :
    >Press Windows + R to launch the Run application. Type “devmgmt.msc” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
    Once in the device manager, navigate to the sub-entry of “Sounds”. Right-click the device/devices and select “uninstall” for each one of them.
    >Once they are uninstalled, exit the window and open “Run” again. Type “regedit” in the dialogue box and press Enter.
    Once in the registry editor, navigate to the following file path:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    >Right-click on it and select export to back it up if something goes wrong. You can always import it back.
    >Now check on the right-side of the screen for any entries named as:
    UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    >Right-click on the entries and select “Delete” from the list of options available.
    >Reboot your computer completely and check if the problem is resolved.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!