Fan Noise Problem

Options
farhan
farhan Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
i think it´s difficult and also is a Risk to open the laptop and changing the fan.
my question is why the noise come ,what or where is the problem in laptop.
is there any other way to fix it like without opening the laptop, because its quiet difficult to open the laptop.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    Farhan---If your fan has always been noisy at times, particularly if the CPU is being heavily used, it is probably caused by the design of the impeller blades. Quieter designs are available. If you're uncomfortable with opening the machine, I suggest that you let a professional repair shop open the laptop to replace the fan with a quieter one. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• farhan
    farhan Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    JackE said:
    Farhan---If your fan has always been noisy at times, particularly if the CPU is being heavily used, it is probably caused by the design of the impeller blades. Quieter designs are available. If you're uncomfortable with opening the machine, I suggest that you let a professional repair shop open the laptop to replace the fan with a quieter one. Jack E/NJ
    Thanks! Can You Tell me Where can i get a "Quieter Fan" and how i can ensure that the Fan i bought from Internet is a "Quieter Fan"

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    If you're going to let a repair shop do the job, tell them you want a quieter fan. It is always better to let the repair shop recommend and install a quieter fan. Then they must stand behind their work if you're still not happy with the noise from the new fan. Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ