Worst customer service ever

Options
AnnoyedBeyondBelief
AnnoyedBeyondBelief Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
How do I find answers? How can I talk to someone? I have a z35 monitor. I can not find any so-called sticker on it anywhere. Therefore, I can not find a SNID or Serial number or anything whatsoever. I tried using the not so nifty little application to find my product number and it gave me the information and product number of the laptop that I have the monitor plugged into. Not really helpful. How am I supposed to be able to contact support to figure out how to get my number, when I can't get past the part where they ask for my number? All I am trying to find is the drivers for this monitor. Does it even have any? Doesn't make sense to have a high-end monitor with g-sync and other capabilities to be recognized in my device manager as a generic PNP monitor. Is there any software that came with the monitor? Was there a disc? I'd love to be able to talk to someone via phone, or web chat, or email, but oh wait...I can't proceed when I don't have a stupid Serial or SNID number. Seriously the worst set up for customer service I have ever seen. That includes trying to quit AOL back in the day.

Answers