aspire ES1-533 can not download acer portal,- get any apps from anywere, what F*** is wrong here?

Options
mojas381
mojas381 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
is there a place to download usefull apps? i only have a handfull of apps and when i try to download more, google can not see my laptop, only an androit TV and old mobile phone. i am at my wits end................
the acer portal has an app on the laptop but it is not downloaded and did not open!
the freeview is on google play, but not for me to download
the apps for games and a lot more are impossiable to find for download on my laptop.....
why the f*** [sorry for my foul writing] do i have this laptop just to look at my photos?
Please can anybody give me a usefull feedback otherwise this $600 useless piece of ........ will go to landfill and i just have to live with my outdated desktop.
i think windows 10 is a flopp!!!!and so is the acer laptop.
rand ended, thank you for reading
any usefull suggestions, anyone?

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    mojas381 
    What types of apps are you trying to download?
    Your computer has windows operating system and you can download the apps that you need from windows store.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/windows
    You can also install other apps that you need by downloading or using a USB flask stick.
    The Google play store has app for Android operating system and cannot be installed on windows device.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!