Battery life

iffah9iffah9 Member Posts: 3 New User
My E5-476G-56GC laptop just updated its Windows 10. After the update, I encountered some problems with my laptop such as it took some time to turn on and the battery life seems to reduce where it usually took me about 8 hrs to use it now after the update in less than 4 hrs it's already at 10%. What should i do to make the batter life like it used to?

FAQ & Answers

• RanY2JRanY2J Member Posts: 599
    iffah9 said:
    My E5-476G-56GC laptop just updated its Windows 10. After the update, I encountered some problems with my laptop such as it took some time to turn on and the battery life seems to reduce where it usually took me about 8 hrs to use it now after the update in less than 4 hrs it's already at 10%. What should i do to make the batter life like it used to?
    Well, you can go ahead and monitor the battery usage on the device. See if there's a process that is eating up the battery. Just type Battery in the start menu and you should get the settings on your Windows 10 and once you open that, you should be able to see what battery usage is all about and see if you can fiddle with it. Perhaps post a result here so that we can even give you some ideas m8.
    BElieve in YOUrself.