Acer upgrate tool?

OliashkaOliashka Member Posts: 4 New User
Hi.
After reinstallation of windows 8.1 I have got a lot of troubles with hardware. I suppose, windows could not find latest versions of it (some of them were not installed, and some of there were, but e.g. touchpad did not work with autoinstalled drivers. Can i Use Acer upgrate tool only for installation of drivers?

I had preinstalled Windows 8. Laptop bought in 2013, and than i went to 8.1 using official upgrade. Few weeks ago I have got new hard drive installed (the old one is completelly dead, so could not make recovery disk). 
I can not get box from my laptop with disk, as now I am studying in another country. And I am not sure shall I call for helpdesk in country where I am now, or where my laptop were bought (I suppose i had single version OS before, so I don't even know which media should I ask for). So I am trying to solve the problem by adjusting current windows. But when I start acer upgreat tool I see window about upgrating Windows 7 to windows 8? How to skip it and to go dirrectly to drivers?  Or this tool can not be used for windows 8.1? How can I solve compatibility of hardware and OS? 
I have got official Windows 8.1  when changed hard drive, but it works incredible slow: more than 15 minutes only for starting windows.
Healthchecks Windows- done
CCleaner - done
Disk check - done
But it did not help.I have installed only Google chrom and CCleaner, so I am not sure that the problem is in software, as I have clean OS+2 more programmes.
Could anyone help me? what can be the problem? I spent one week surfing in the internet, but everyone suggest disk etc cheks, and it does not show any problems.

I have lost all acer's apps. Which one shpuld I get and what to do to adjust settings?