Laptop won't power on and has no lights?? Please help!

cyberforestbb13
cyberforestbb13 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have an Acer Aspire 5336 and it's about 7 years old.                                                                                                                                                                                                             (I'd just get a new one but I need to finish backing up my stuff on it.)                                                                                                                                                                                    I have tried a new battery and a new charger, but still nothing.                                                                                                                                                                                      Also, I tried what someone suggested about trying to power on with just the charger,                                                                                                                                                            but still nothing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I tried holding down the power button for                                                                                                                                                                                                                          10 seconds- 1 minute and then putting the battery back in, still nothing, ugh..                                                                                                                                                                      I hope I can get my stuff off there. Can you help me fix it? THANKS

Best Answer

Answers