Problem with windows10 on acer V3-571g

Options
vahidtavakkoli
vahidtavakkoli Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, Im using acer v3-571g SNID NXM6BEM05XXXXXXXX
My problem with windows 10 (upgraded from windows 7) is, after 10 or 20 minutes of using laptop, suddenly slowed mouse pointer and then crashed and blinked display and NVIDIA graphic driver stopped and closed. the driver is not working anymore until i reboot the system and again...
is my laptop synchronized with windows10? whats the problem??

[Edited the thread to hide sensitive information]

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options
    update your nvidia drivers using the on from nvidia website:
    https://www.geforce.com/drivers

please report your BIOS version too
    windows logo key + r
    type
    msinfo32

report bios date version string
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • vahidtavakkoli
    vahidtavakkoli Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    my nvidia driver is up to date, but still i have this problem
    BIOS version/date: insyde Corp. V2.15 3/11/2013

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,947 Trailblazer
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Hi, Im using acer v3-571g SNID NXM6BEM05XXXXXXX
    My problem with windows 10 (upgraded from windows 7) is, after 10 or 20 minutes of using laptop, suddenly slowed mouse pointer and then crashed and blinked display and NVIDIA graphic driver stopped and closed. the driver is not working anymore until i reboot the system and again...
    is my laptop synchronized with windows10? whats the problem??

[Edited the thread to hide sensitive information]

Did you update through win-7 internally? If so there are a few bugs with that sort of an update and its best to do a clean install. 

Download windows 10 from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and use the "Create Windows 10 installation media" and use the "Download tool now" link, after, use an 8GB USB to create your bootable installation media and install windows 10 and do a clean install of windows 10, that way. I've done this and have used windows 10 for years with no problems like that on the V3-571G, windows 10 works perfectly and with no problems!
This discussion has been closed.