missing cable. problem with local technical support

MentalCrush
MentalCrush Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I contacted my local technical support here in Egypt "Redington Egypt (Head Office) " and they dealt with me in the worst way a support might deal with a costumer and they told me that it's not their problem and they do not deal with any laptops that are not from the middle east I showed them the post you posted and they still told me they will not help me!
I need help I'm really starting to hate the laptop and everything about it

Answers

• MentalCrush
    looks like even acer doesn't care about the problem they made ...
  • MentalCrush
    worst service will not recommend acer products for anyone and will try to tell everyone how acer is one of the worst companies ever and the costumer service is the worst will review acer 1 star in any review on the internet no one is even trying to help me
  • ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    If you haven't purchased the laptop from Egypt and you live and are a resident of Egypt, then it is their right to refuse your request. There are several manuals that come with the laptop and there is a small booklet 'International Travelers Warranty' that very well describes who the warranty applies and doesn't apply to. There it is written that if the laptop is purchased from a foreign country, US for instance, then the warranty doesn't apply in the country(Egypt for example) you have residency/are resident(have Egyptian passport/ID) in/of.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!