Acer A Z1-601 Stuck in welcome screen

Options
setyo
setyo Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
Hai my name Setyo, I have an Acer All in one PC desktop A z1-601 series, it stuck on welcome screen loading repeatelly...what can I do? how do I reset it to factory without enter the windows screen?
thank you

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    setyo

1) First let's do a power reset. Power off your computer. Disconnect all the cable and other external devives that are connected. if you have a USB dongle for your wireless keyboard reconnect it. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to completely to release the static charger. Connect the power cable, keyboard, mouse and power on your computer. Check if windows loads fine and you are able to login into it.

2) If the steps fail, check if you can located a power button symbol on the bottom left of the Welcome screen. The first thing you need to do is click on this button. While holding down the Shift key on your keyboard, click on Restart from the menu that pops up above the Power  button. In the Advanced Recovery Options menu that appears on the screen, click on Troubleshoot. Click on Advanced Options. If you do not want to save data, please proceed with 'reset'  or click on Startup Repair. Depending on the version of Windows 10 that your computer is running on, this option may be displayed as Automatic Repair. 

3) Still unable to get into windows, reboot 3 times continuously to interrupt windows loading and get to Advanced Mode, check if Mouse/Keyboard works there, then go to Troubleshooting -> Startup Settings -> Safe Mode with Networking (secure/copy) data, and then try restoring to a restore point, if restore fails, reset the PC. 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!