Acer C205 projector.

Options
gadyrdal
gadyrdal Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 27 in 2019 Archives
Acer claims that this projector can be wirelessly connected. I have tried different ways, but with no success.
Does anyone know how to connect it wirelessly, without a cable or a dongle?

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    gadyrdal 
    Please let us know the full model number of your projector.
    Have you tried to download the Acer eProjection Management software and connect the projector using WiFi?
    Here's the weblink with instructions to setup, 
    connect to the wireless network of the projector and use the network to send your screen output to the projector. https://sg.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11578

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• grega33
    grega33 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi!

I have Acer PD527W projector. I can connect and download eProjection Manager setup file, but the setup fails (Windows 10 x64). Anyway it looks obsolete, but projector is still pretty much functional and the possibility to connect to it wirelessly would be really great. Is it possible to get eProjection Management software that Works with Win 10 (8, 7) for me to try?

I have found the tread with the same answer in the 2015 archive but without an answer.

Can please somebody send a eProjection Management setup file (or a newer software from Acer that can be used for the purpose of displaying from laptop to projector wirelessly).

Thanx! 
    Grega